Our speaker today is Bruce D. Johnson, the President of Accelerated Growth Consulting, a strategy and growth consultancy that helps owners and CEOs of small and medium-sized business, grow their businesses faster and lead them more effectively.
Bruce’s primary areas of expertise are in the areas of strategy, growth, leadership, marketing and customer service. Previous to starting Accelerated Growth Consulting, Bruce spent 22 years in church ministry, the last fifteen and a half of those at a church he started in Germantown MD with just two families that grew to two thousand people and $2.7M in revenues.
However, nowadays, Bruce spends most of his time helping leaders like you and me figure out how we can do what we do better—to, in essence, become the kinds of leaders who lead fast growing businesses and organizations. So, without further ado, will you now join me in welcoming our speaker today, Bruce D. Johnson!
Additional Information (if you prefer to create something yourself. Just remember: shorter is better than longer :-)
* BBA in Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Madison (1983)
* M.Div. Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (1989)
* Spouse – Jacquie Johnson (married 25 years)
* Children – Chelsea (20), Brooke (18)
* Citigroup, IBM, MD Soccerplex, Shulman Rogers, Mid-Atlantic Federal Credit Union, Maple Life Financial, Suburban Propane, Marex/FileBound Group, Profitable Properties, Mouse on House, and numerous large churches.
* Cooking, reading, exercise, tennis, movies, painting, and theater
Has served on:
* The boards of the Gaithersburg/Germantown Chamber of Commerce, the Germantown Alliance, the Germantown Ministerial, and the National Board of the Evangelical Free Church of America. In addition, Bruce is a member of the Leadership Montgomery Class of 2000.